SF authorities declare shelter in place in a neighborhood
San Francisco, California – Authorities have declared a shelter in place following an explosion in San Francisco’s Oceanview neighborhood on Saturday afternoon.
The explosion occurred in the 100 block of Lobos Street at 2:45 p.m., according to San Francisco police. Officials believe the explosion was caused by fireworks.
Two people were injured.
A shelter in place is now in effect for the area of Lobos Street. Video from the Citizen App shows residents evacuating the area.
No other details were immediately available.